Ability to capture underlined notes within books? Similar to Readwise - then import the content in

Is there an app that integrates with RemNote that would enable me to take a picture of a page I am reading in a book, select the text, then have it imported into RemNote? Would love love this feature, if it doesn’t exist yet.

This would allow for all users to take notes with both physical books and ereaders.

If curious - please check into Readwise - this is what I used with Roam and I could import it into Roam.

There isn’t, but since you mention Readwise.io, let me confirm that integration with that service is to be added at a later date.

(Sorry Karthikk. :stuck_out_tongue:)

A manual solution, if you’re an iOS user, is to use the app Highlighted. Using Highlighted, you can annotate books using your camera then export (or copy to the clipboard) the text for sending to different applications. In your case, that would mean exporting the text and then copy and pasting it into the RemNote web app.

(NB: I’m responding to your post now because there has been recent interest in a Readwise.io plugin, and in the meantime, people may want to know that other solutions exist. Plus, I’m all for keeping folks informed about the intentions of the team. wink)