Apple pencil support

I don’t mind having to use notability/goodnotes to draw and then export it but I’d love if it was all on the same app

Hey Kmonte95, do you know if Apple Pencil fully functions with RemNote? I can’t seem to get it to work properly on my iPad Pro. It would be great if there was some user manual that explains “How To” in that context, otherwise the app is a non-starter for me if the pencil can’t be used on an iPad.

I’ve seen in some of the forums that, currently, Apple Pencil doesn’t fully work with Remnote. However, there are remarkable workarounds like kmonte95 mentioned. Here’s a video of it below.

Hey RemNote Community, the combination of notetaking and Building Flashcards is super powerfull. In Addition to That, ist would be very helpfull for studying, you you could Highlight your notes directly in the App using a pen (for example apple pencil). Like you would do with handdrawn notes. Using color coding and underlining would be great wegen you revisit your notes. Also the ability to make quick sketches would be great for learning. The combination of freedom with a pen and a structured app would be so great. That way you could really focus on studying without thinking about workarounds and your updated notes would be in one app.
Thanks

2 Likes

Don’t own an Apple Pencil, but can’t you just select text with it and highlight from the popup menu already? For scratchpad see also this FR Excalidraw plugin for rems

Wonderful app. Love the workflow. Kindly add apple support pencil support to take down snippets of handwritten flowcharts. Will be a game changer for ipad users.

Some nebo like gestures to change font color will add so much value. Look at the video below

1 Like