Hotkey color doesnt work

cntrl+alt+4 (red) does not turn the text red, instead it bolds, italicizes and makes some kind of (Katex??) reference. is this just me and my keyboard? i changed keyboard setup to english (US) and this still happens…

Did you check your custom css?

hey thanks for reply. i have nothing customized in my remnote, and checked the hotkeys menu to make sure there are no overlapping hotkeys. theres no other hotkey with the 4 key even.

Because my DB works properly so you have some trouble in your browser (confilct with other extensions?)or Desktop app maybe

1 Like

appreciate the feedback very much - now i know its on my end and need to spend the time to delve deeper into it to find a fix.

1 Like

YouWhoKnowsMuch @Browneyedsoul
do you know the answer this one? Screen pulled down/up back to original text

Greetings, so, I’m not sure if your issue is related to mine, but, when I use the KaTeX function, it automatically converts everything on that line(multiple lines if there is a lot of text) into italics. My only question is, does it prevent you from changing it back (like prevents you from moving the italics) because with my issue, I am not finding a way to remove italics by any of the normal means.

I am going to make a separate post just in case, but it sounds like they might be related

2 Likes

i can just cntrl+z to undo it but yeah i have the same problem. only some of the colors actually work and the others make the font all kinds of weird formats like italics for cntrl+alt+4 instead of highlight red

1 Like

Did you turn off all Custom CSS and try again?