How to transform a search portal into a normal portal? (and a tip to transform al text references into real references)

Hi, all. I believe there use to be a way to transform a search portal (and also the results from “find text references”) into a normal portal, from where you could hide or expand, add more rem, etc. I believe it disappeared in the 1.4 version or something. Is there a way to do it?

My use case is to transform all text references into real references, which I can do now with the replace function, but only in all “find text references” results. I want to skip some of documents from turning into references (the ones that serve me as drafts for finished documents, which I format in Word or whatever), so I tried using a search portal for all text references of a concept inside a specific folder (with isDescendant: ). It worked to show me the results I want to transform, but the replace function doesn’t work with those portals (they become hidden when I write anything in the replace bar). So, any thoughts?

EDIT: Oh, sorry. I’d still want to know the original question, but I figured out how to use the replace function in search portals. Yes, they disappear when I write anything in the replace bar, but, the portal comes back if I click in the “hidden” button and then “show all”, so then you can replace the text for the reference, which I believe is neat, haha. Thanks anyway!

EDIT 2: I believe the best method to do this is to use directly the replace function inside a document. It actually looks for all the places where a word is used, and you can replace it with a reference.