I can't find the "Copy Rem to your knowledge Base" Button in the tutorial page

Im pretty new to RemNote and I came across “Universal Descriptor” and would like to give it a try. So I went through the tutorials about this and watched several videos about this and I wanted to import the list of universal descriptors in the tutorial, which were said to have a button to copy the rems into my own knowledge base but I cant find that button :frowning: Am I missing it something? or… im not sure. Are there other ways I can import? I’ve tried highlighting, copy and paste but it doesnt work too.

also i tried making that list myself and I could it ends up making a template when I added the hastag for “~” :rofl: :sweat_smile: Pls help, thanks!!

I’m getting the same issue! The “RemNote Help” site seems to be broken in many areas (missing images/gifs, missing links, etc.). I’ve tried multiple browsers, different Operating Systems, and web client vs desktop client, but I keep seeing exactly what OP is seeing in their screenshot. I was really looking forward to using universal descriptors, but now I can’t! Please fix!

I have shared my Universal Descriptor which I copied from the Tutorial…
Can’t copy the Universal Descriptors to my Knowledge base - Community Q/A - RemNote