Icons on Folders and Documents

Can we upload icons on documents like on Notion
icon

YES, we can! Sorta…There are 3 ways (that I thought of, there may be more) to add icons to tiles:

1. Type %% and search for the emoticon you want.

2. Search for an imagine. Copy imagine. Paste it in the title. Resize the imagine (drag to resize).

• Stuff may get misaligned when using images. Opening the Doc/Folder may make it align.
  • Unless you resize the imagine prior to pasting, RemNote may not be able make it emoticon-small.
  • Donno if I can recommend this method regardless, even if it allows more customisation. Try the other two instead.
  1. Use https://emojipedia.org/ Unicode magic.
  • Search for and open to the icon you want, open the page for it, and click on the Copy button. Then Paste it into your title box.
  • Don’t attempt to copy the imagine itself, always press on Copy.
  • Those emoticons change appearance depending on the browser/device/thingy you are viewing it from. Don’t get alarmed.
  • Other icons/emoticons pulled from other websites will generally not work.

You’ll have to check if different browsers, updates or a cookies & cache clean keeps any of the icons in. :woman_shrugging: Let me know if any of those methods last in time, icons are really useful to navigate by. Maybe they will add some actual icons but emoticons kinda do the job nowadays.

Thanks! It really helps.

Okie, thank you for responding!

Let me know if any of those methods last in time

answer: I will!