Image Size in RN Rendered Very Small

Posted this in Discord already but its been pretty quiet there lately Discord

Is there a way to increase the size (dimensions not storage size) of images in RemNote globally (vs 1 image at a time thru CSS, etc) so that there is not so much dead white space? Preferably not per image but globally?

For instance the original image shows nice but once in RemNote it is automatically turned small (RN = right hand side) & depending upon the details becomes harder to compare. The RemNote image is at its full size which obviously has a limitation in how far the cross hairs allow me to drag it to increase the size of the image

I am referring to the images used within the rems & KB vs the queue itself. In other words, seeing it within the notes themselves. If I end up clicking the image itself a pop up window appears (proper term?) where I have the option to turn it into an image occlusion card

This pop up window size would be ideal but the pop up window is locked where I can not place it where it is not in front of my notes. So from this perspective it loses its value

Check this!

I Think there’s a Rem-text height limitation

I suspect you might be right. I wish there were a way to change the restriction so that I can set the needed height vs it being chosen for me

Or at the very least be able to move the pop up menu that opens when you click an image so it can be placed where we need

Also worth noting that in v1.4 you can max-width images in the editor (Image Menu > Large). I’m looking into more responsive styling in the queue as well.