List rem created on the fly?

Hi,

Where can I see a list of the Rems I’ve created on the fly using [[ ?

I’ve been looking after them but could not find them other than making an explicit search for the name I gave the rem (which supposes I’m able to recall all the rem’s name I made on the fly, which frankly I can’t)

I would like to do that, so that I can focus on note taking and then take the time to reorganize my thoughts at the end of the week by providing a structure to the concept/objects/rem I’ve created on the fly.

This is very important to me.

Thank you!
ftfk

(I’m a 2 week beginner so bear with me please…)

These Rem should all by default have the tag #Stub. By searching for this tag, you should see all of your top-level Rem in the “Tagged Rem” section. You can also check out this post.

Thank you for your quick reply!

I’m not sure that they are the top-level rems howerver, I found other non-top level (child) rem there as well.

The fact that everything sits in there (parent-less parent and non-parent) makes it harder to go through it : its not only new rems, its also well classified old rems that I find there. Also the classification of tagged rem is non chronological (If I’m not mistaken).

I think I’ll use a folder called INBOX or something to have a more conscious use of on the fly created rems, at least they will appear in a chronological way there…

#Stub is that inbox, just remove the tag once you categorise the rem.