Rem Cluster - a group of rems that can be reviewed together in sequential order

That’s entirely up to the card’s individual schedules - whichever ones your practice more (and hit “easy” on more often) will show up later and later. Of course, you can merge multiple clozes once you feel you know their constituent parts well enough.

If we can have “Practice Rem>Practice all cards>Chronological order/ Random” would be great.

8 Likes

I understand that randomizing the cards is better for memorization, but that’s only if you already have memorized the content and the term doesn’t depend on another term .it makes no sense to study a rem that has a term that requires a previous rem to be memorized first,therefore I’d like the option to memorize Rems in the order they’re written in the document.

4 Likes

Possibility to choose between flashcards displaying a group of Rem/Child Rem’s in the same order as they appear in the Rem notepad, or shuffle. As for now they only appear in shuffle.

Thanks

This seems to no longer works in the new version. We would be thankful if you could update the css block for the new version. (Or is it just me implementing it wrongly…)

1 Like