RemNote 1.8 Update and Syncing Issues

Yes, the same to me with 1.18.19 on Ubuntu, still not working.

Just tested 1.18.20 on Linux Mint. Still no go.

“Cannot access local database” error persists even after deleting and allowing the app to recreate the entire local folder under ~/.config/RemNote.

Complained last Friday and get a “This is a bug” answer. No replies after that, so I went to the site and got my download, to my surprise it got a 1.18.21 version; 2 releases in some days!, but if worked no problem, but I had to admit that is annoying. Anyway download, installed and problem presisted. can not acess local… something. I guess that it’s easy to say than to make: “The service was a huge hit, but as time passed by, the company failed to iterate on the product development.
It was not able to meet the expectations of common users. There were many bugs and inconsistencies with the note editor across the platforms, notes were getting vanished or worse corrupted, application response was slow at times, and privacy issues. In this article, we’ll explore some note-taking apps and show you the best Evernote alternatives.” - RemNote

1 Like

logseq is only for Apple users so far, so I’m out - I’m using Linux and Android on mobile.