Right siderbar new function urgently needed!

Currently right sidebar can show only one document, and it is very inconvinient if you want to see more than one document or rem at the same time.
Is it possible that you could improve right sidebar function that allows you to see more content in right sidebar at the same time? (just like the way in Roam Reaserch)
I’ll appreciate if you can listen to my advice, thank you very much!

Yes! This!
Vote +1

I often am researching things & need more than 1 article quickly accessible. Even when from a schooling perspective I cannot imagine only using one resource at a time

Would love this feature

2 Likes

You do have this feature, though: just open any rem in the sidebar and open its search portals at the bottom, or type in /search and insert a search portal for whatever you wanted. Sadly, full queries aren’t in at the moment.

I agree that there should be a low friction way to show multiple rem. A dedicated sidebar could be one option.

There is also Can we turn the current Split Screen feature into Multi panels?.

One can also use RemNote’s current feature set to build a quite powerful sidebar as shown in Guide: Build a project specific sidebar
And since in RemNote Everything is a Rem this might even should be the way to go.

2 Likes