Adjust Sidebar Trigger Area/Add Delay Setting

Please add in setting Time for appearing sidebar or disable hover over the sidebar (click needed).

In that setting we can set up time to appear sidebar in seconds when hover over it. It reduces the chances of showing up the sidebar accidentaly.

I run 2 panes a lot, and I’ve noticed the sidebar pop-up activation range seems rather large, can the area be reduced at all? It makes it very difficult to click on drop downs which are in the left-hand pane. Thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

active modes
full width page
auto hide sidebar mode

It is very difficult to navigate to the contents inside rem by clicking the toggle because it triggers the sidebar. (See image ref.)

1 Like

Whenever I hover over the sidebar even the tiniest bit, it pops up when I don’t want it to. Please give us an option to click to open the sidebar on the left so that it doesn’t interfere with my notetaking.

I usually hide sidebar to focus on my note, but I found it’s very easy to accidentally open show sidebar when I move my mouse near rem node (e.g. to fold/collapse node), it’s quite annoying

1 Like

CSS can be used as a workaround

2 Likes