1.8 Update: Disabled Cards are showing up in my queue

I finished syncing on new.remnote.com (the macos app is still on blank, I redownloaded several times but it’s still not working) and I suddenly got around 1.6k flashcards in my queue. Usually I only have 300 a day. I immediately found out that most of the cards were just cards that I no longer used, and even though I had ‘disable descendant cards’ on, it’s still showing up in the queue. I imported one of my daily json backups into new.remnote.com and the issue was fixed. I’m considering deleting all of my old cards now because they are all broken. But I guess this couldn’t be a permanent fix? Remnote team, why is this happening, and will it happen next time we have an update?

Additional issue: some cards are corrupted with wrong indent arrangements and I’m being forced to drag the blocks around again for 20% of the cards I’m encountering.
Additional issue 2: MacOS app is completely not working (is already being discussed in other threads)

Please report any bugs using the “Report Bugs” button accessible from the ? button in the lower right of the app.