at first: Nice product, I love RemNote and it’s such a great tool to memorize all those formulars they want us to know for our exams.
While I use the inline math feature a lot,
I stumbled over a little bug, where the KaTeX formular I just wrote in
is displayed inline as well. (so in front of the actual inline math element)
I noted, that this only happens if I put a “” backslash in the math dialog and type in the identifier of a special character and unfortunately it’s not always happening.
Maybe it somehow gets managed to escape from the KaTeX scope if some condition is met, I don’t know
and I am not allowed to share any logs, because the console is like filled with 90 KaTeX errors and I cannot find one fitting in there.
Anyhow, I try to keep an eye on that and I will put further information in here,
as I think this report is not useful so far.