Ability to Find and Replace

I was curious if the find and replace feature will be added soon in RemNote.

1 Like

I was also wondering if this feature is included somewhere. Currently renaming a page/link changes all references to that page/link. In roam, you can do a version of search and replace by making all text references into linked references, then chaning the name of the link. But even that is a backaround way. if Ctrl+F has a replace funciton that would be amazing.

1 Like

me too. hopefully soon

“A find and replace feature, similar to the word feature, would be extremely useful. For example, let’s say I import a list 100 items long, that I want to turn into flascards, but the list uses the “=” sign. Now I have to manually replace “=” with “::”, or use replace find in world. Would be nice to be able to do it in Remnote.”

7 Likes

just like in vscode

2 Likes

This is a really, really important feature. I hope it gets added soon together with query support for portals.

Can’t believe it’s still not added, i’d like to add to the previously mentioned that References get hidden and finding or replacing will require to make Referencing (Files and websites) editable as well.