Ability to suspend/unsuspend spaced repetition for portal rems

It seems like such an easy fix but for whatever reason, portals aren’t recognised as rems and therefore spaced repetition cannot be suspended/unsuspended when alone in a document. This makes it extremely impractical when reviewing select information.

For my purposes, what I do is make a general document of lecture notes and then go through that document and make a summary of everything I’d like to remember/learn with portals. I only want to practice the summaries though. So it would be nice to be able to suspend the entire original document and then re-enable spaced repetition only for the cards in my summaries.

Yes, I can always go directly to every summary and practice the cards within but it’s impractical to have to click and find every single summary and then go through it. Also it is really discouraging to see a four digit queue of cards and sometimes I may miss cards in different summary piles as I don’t tag each individual summary as a new document. It also screws up the statistics.

Please, it would change everything. Thank you.