About universal descriptor link bug

Hi everyone,

In the last post…Links appear in the rems
I think I wasn’t say the problem clearly, so I will say this bug again, please refer to the following,

(1)
This is the official document: RemNote

When I fold and unfold the ▼icon in the left, the “~Components” won’t appear any links in the desktop and app version.

(2) When I try to use the universal descriptor by myself.
The desktop version doesn’t appear any link.

But the app version and app chrome appear the link, So I think it’s a bug.

I think in the app version and app chrome , it appears the link is the bug. Could you please help me fix with that bug? Thank you.

Looks like the tutorial supports rich text however outside of the tutorial the mobile version doesn‘t support it. It‘s not a bug.

A few months ago I reported this on github, thinking as well that this is a bug, and here’s the response I got from Martin: «The mobile editor doesn’t currently support rich text; when you go to edit a Rem on mobile, the Rem gets rendered into markdown. This is working as expected for now, although I understand it’s not the most ideal editing experience.» (Links and images are buggy · Issue #80 · remnoteio/remnote-issues · GitHub)

Is it fine if I close this thread @Andy_Li ? Once again you can create a feature request for this

okay, thank you. I’ll create a feature request.

1 Like