Add hover calendar navigation to "Today's Note" tab in the Sidebar

Quick access to Daily Docs remains an ease of use issue for me. Often, for example, I’d like to quickly navigate to yesterday’s Daily Doc because that would be a fast way to access a project note or to-do.

Now that “Today’s Note” is persistent in the Sidebar in RemNote 1.6 , it would be an elegant solution to add a hover calendar to this tab.

RemNote already has a hover pop-up reminder here (showing the shortcut Alt+D):
chrome_sz1aJ3mFW9

What if hovering over “Today’s Note” showed a calendar pop-up? One could quickly navigate to a Daily Doc at a nearby date. This would be very handy for those times when we first recall when we made a note. Calendar pop-up is already built into RemNote when typing !!. An identical calendar pop-up over “Today’s Note” would work nicely without cluttering the interface!

This would have a secondary benefit of reminding me of today’s date and today’s situation in the month and week (for those of us who like visual overview ques) without hopping over to my Google calendar.

The other ease-of-use solution I’ve requested in other posts is forward and back arrow keystrokes to quickly move through Daily Docs.