Adding domain weights to rem

Is there any way to add domain weights to your rem?

Option to adjust and add custom domain weights in settings and then add rem to a certain domain using a tag. The algorithm then prioritizes your rem based on the weight as provided in settings. This feature is necessary for board examinations and studying large datasets.

Thank you

Could you please clarify what you mean by domain weight? Do you mean a mechanism which priorizes rems in the spaced repetition queue?

If that is what you mean then you can this:

You can make a search portal (/search and type ##very important etc) for each weight (priority tag) and when you want to practice you turn it into an Embedded Queue and practice rems tagged with it from there.

Sadly once turned into a Embedded Queue it does not update automatically when you tag new rems and you can not turn it back. You have to delete the queue and recreate the search portal. Your practice progress is saved for each rem individually so you won’t lose anything.

2 Likes

You don’t really need to double up on the tags if you use highlights, since the highlight colour is already a power up tag, e.g. green is a child of highlight so you can just add a portal for green.

2 Likes

It is really frustrating when I added many new rems to the queue and I have to go through all of them before I come to the first again.
I don‘t wont to reduce my max limit of rems per day.
I would suggest to make it possible to adjust how many rems I have to go through and how many times before I‘m being tested on the rest of the rems.
A priority tag could help to really focus on the most important rems before I‘m being tested of other rems.

1 Like