All Notes improvements

1. View should be scrollable horizontally
  2. Shift click on items should open item in another pane - useful while cleaning up a lot of Untitled rems, if I want to check that they are really empty (I know there’s an empty rem filter but sometimes Untitled rem have children etc but nevertheless are basically junk rem that I’d like to delte)
  3. Sometimes it’s impossible to delete a document using this workflow: All Notes > All > Click on document > Open … menu > Delete > Click ok on browser alert > Remnote brings you back to All Notes and the document still exists. However I was able to use the checkbox on the All Notes list to select and delete that document. But yeah these weird bugs are annoying and make one feel unsafe about data loss especially when one has no idea why there are all these phantom/untitled rems lying about.
  4. All Notes > All > Scroll way down > Click on document to read it > Hit back > Remnote brings you back to All Notes page right at the top. Very disorienting. Again, if you’re using this to check out all your Untitled Top-level rems, it’s impossible to know which one you clicked on.
  5. More categories/filters in All Notes are needed. Currently Top-level Rem bundles Power Ups, PDFs, and so much other junk.
  6. And these are all the top-level rems that were created when I used Android to try to create a new Rem :man_facepalming: :