And the first prize for the best software disaster 2022

yesssRemnote Team, Congratulations REGARDS BOY YOU CAN MAKE IT WORST TOMORROW

Though I have been criticizing the platform constantly, almost all of your recent posts are trashy talks without constructive components. Given neither “Pro” or “Life-long learner” title, are you even paying for the service?

In no way I am shutting down your rights to complain, but it gets tired of seeing so many repeated posts from one person with no constructive advice.

1 Like

Dear friend, I am a pro user, I pay 6 dollars every month and I hope that I will be given a good service with version 1.8, I lose my entire database 140,000 rems and 6 months of work, do you want me to be happy or angry?

2 Likes

That sounds unlikely. You should have back up at least right before the 1.8 update with the daily back-up function or I am pretty sure the team can find your data at least prior to the latest update. Have you contacted support yet? @Karthikk @sobjornstad

1 Like

Yes i contact sorensen from supporti but the answer its patience patience… and i nedd Remnote for my work its very hard to me i need to work and pay mi bills, remnote for mi its not a toy, its a eseential toll work

3 Likes

Hello Jaime, we apologise for the inconvenience the update has caused you, but we do require some cooperation from your side if we are to help you out. You have created multiple duplicate support tokens, and we have still attended to every one of them promptly; we are still waiting for you to give us more information as requested and cannot do anything more unless we receive that.

We understand how frustrating it can be when you cannot use the app you rely on, but let’s try to be civil, please? Posting duplicated trashy comments on the forum, and also use the same tone with the support staff is not going to make things better. We are committed to resolving your issues and improving the stability of the app that you rely on, but like I said, we need you to work with us to resolve your issues.

Kindly reply back to the open support tokens so we can actually figure out what is not working for you.

Thank you

2 Likes