Bring back info about children without having to zoom into a rem

I think it would be nice to bring back the feature showing info about the children of a rem without having to open the rem. This was lost in the last update.

Seeing the number of children at a glance was useful as a cue when trying to understand the rem itself.

Example: I fully open a rem about “the mechanisms of bacterial transcription”. Before the update, I would see 3 rem as below:

Initiation (15 children)
Elongation (8 children)
Termination ( 4 children)

At a glance the sub-structure of what I see conveys to me that initiation is more complex than elongation and termination. More importantly (to me), quickly seeing the numbers/substructure helps cue me when trying to recall the specific mechanisms involved in each part of transcription.

I understand this might have been clutter for some, but this was my one of my favorite features and tbh I kind of feel lost without it. It’s also difficult to tell how much info is contained within a rems children.

Perhaps an option to toggle this on or off in setting.

Currently, as rem’s children become more numerous, a rem’s bullet becomes slightly more emboldened but this isn’t nearly as useful/powerful. It’s not visually distinct and doesn’t convey much information.

Would really love to have this back!