Bugs with Imported PDF - blurry images (Box Highlight), zoom, pinned reference not directing to the right location

Hello! Not sure if I’m posting in the right location or not; however, I’ve noticed a couple bugs and thought that it should be brought up.

Currently, I’ve been converting powerpoint presentations into PDF for note taking during lectures (on the MacOS app) and I’ve noticed the following issues:

Blurry Image with Box Highlight: When I box highlight an image from the PDF, the image becomes resized and the resolution decreases drastically. This becomes an issue when I try to utilize these images for image occlusion because I can’t even read some of the text. (Current method of resolving this issue is to copy the image directly from the source and paste it into Remnote)

• Not a PDF issue; however, I would like to note that sometimes image occlusion does not register and I would have to redo the image occlusion on the same image.

Issues with Zooming in: I currently use a MacBook (on default settings) and to zoom in, I would normally pinch and expand. However, while I am reviewing material on a PDF, I would I have to do the opposite - zoom and pinch inward to zoom in. I was wondering if it was a bug or if there’s an option to change this (current method of resolving this issue is to use the keys at the top to zoom in/ out)

Pinned referencing does not link to me the correct page of the PDF most of the time: Currently, whenever I highlight material from a powerpoint, I would have to switch to the outline view in order to adjust my highlights. (e.g. bullet points and bold text do not register that well; therefore, I would have tweak the layout myself in the outline format). Whenever I click the pinned reference in the outline, it would just direct me back to the first page of the PDF and I would have to scroll back down.

• Page Number in outline persists after deleting highlighted reference.

Questions:

• Is there any way of viewing PDF highlights and the PDF at the same time without the use of portals?

• Is there a way of pinning an image without using reference, portals, or pasting it directly into the rem document? (For example, I would study the mechanism of action for certain drugs and I would like to be able to hover over a pin and see a picture while reviewing the text on my flash card)

• Is it possible to lock a rem while viewing it from tablet (e.g. iPad)? I’ve notice this is possible on my iPhone. When I am using Remnote without my keyboard, sometimes I make unintentional edits that I would have to resolve on my desktop.

Thanks for reading!