Cannot reorder entries in sidebar

Just got the minor update. I’m still having this problem.

Drag & drop is extremely flaky when I try to reorder documents in the sidebar. If I try it unsuccessfully a few times, I get the following error message (referencing whatever file I was trying to move):

Something went wrong.

Please try refreshing the page. If the problem remains, please provide additional detail on the help page.

Error: Unable to find the path for Slate node: {“children”:[{“type”:“line”,“children”:[{“text”:“Inbox”}]}],“operations”:[{“type”:“set_selection”,“properties”:{“anchor”:{“path”:[0,0],“offset”:0},“focus”:{“path”:[0,0],“offset”:0}},“newProperties”:{“anchor”:{“anchor”:{“path”:[0,0]},“focus”:{“path”:[0,0]}},“focus”:{“anchor”:{“path”:[0,0]},“focus”:{“path”:[0,0]}}}}],“selection”:{“anchor”:{“anchor”:{“path”:[0,0]},“focus”:{“path”:[0,0]}},“focus”:{“anchor”:{“path”:[0,0]},“focus”:{“path”:[0,0]}}},“marks”:null}. URL: file:///C:/Users/erh/AppData/Local/Programs/RemNote/resources/app.asar/build/w/605a32cbf88f3600344e5e9d/aJqxrnoJZR9db7imG

If I do succeed in reordering the documents, RemNote periodically un-reorders them for no apparent reason.

Same issue…