Changes not being saved!

Hi! I’ve been noticing that some changes, specifically in the “name” of documents which have aliases, are not being saved. It has happened a few times that I changes back to the old name, and I realize it only after looking for it in the search document function.

Also, some rems that have been moved with Ctrl +Shift + M “stay” in the original rem, but dissappear from sight!! They are not hidden, just are not visible, no way of unhide them. When I access trough the search they appear, and the breadcrumb shows it is in the old rem, but is not visible when I open it.

Both things have happened after I close and open the program again (I’m still using the WPA since there is no different dictionaries yet in the Desktop app). It is so disconcerting to see that the changes haven’t been saved, I feel a lot of frustration with this. Fortunately is not so common since, if it were, would be a deal-breaker for me. Hope somebody can help me.

Sorry to hear that you are facing these frustrating issues, and thanks for reaching out.

Could you try and reproduce this bug for us?

Hey, @Karthikk! Thanks for answering. Sadly I don’t know how to replicate them. As I said, I just realize something went wrong when I try to find the document by the name, or when a document didn’t quite moved from one document to another. I will keep an eye on the thing where the document “is” in one document but it doesn’t shows, after I try to move it. The first kind of problem, I’m afraid, is impossible to show, since it only appears as if I hadn’t made any changes (which honestly gets me super frustrated, wondering if some other changes that I don’t remember have been lost too).

Anyway, thanks again.

1 Like

That’s certainly unfortunate! I will keep this topic open, in hopes that one day we have enough information to replicate the bug, and in turn be able to squash it.