đź“Ł Community Call - RemNote 101 #3

Community Call Announcement

Recap: In last week’s call we went over the core philosophy of “Everything is a Rem” and what it entails for you as a user. We also touched upon the Top-Level Rems and Stubs, briefly. The meeting notes and recording will be shared shortly with everyone.

Details for the next call:

Next call: Saturday the 29th, May at 13:00 hrs UTC.

Duration: 1 - 1.5 hours

Topic of discussion : Different Types of Searches in RemNote - How to find something you want to in your KB

Objective : Familiarise attendees with all the different search possibilities.

Meeting spot: The audio channel under Chat Rooms.

Agenda:

• The call will begin with me demonstrating the various types of searches available in RemNote, followed by an open mic for the attendees.

• That can be utilised for Q&A, feedback, or sharing your workflow.

• The calls are still experimental and I wish for them to be malleable at this stage, so understanding the community’s needs are a top priority.

TL;DR - Being more interactive and providing active feedback will be highly beneficial to all.

Reading material : - Here is a link to a twitter thread, where I briefly outline the reasons as to why I personally chose RemNote as my PKM tool. This thread will function as a skeletal guide to the series of Community Calls planned. https://twitter.com/roamhacker/status/1392421063036919808?s=20

3 Likes

I understand this call was rescheduled to June 12. Was this community call recorded?

1 Like