Hey everyone! Excited to start working with you all We have a few community based programs and events in the plan, but wanted to fix existing pain points before we move ahead with the community growth.
I am here personally to listen to everything that the users have to say about RemNote (product/community). Feel free to express your thoughts, experiences, ideas, etc., and I will make sure to gather it all. This feedback would have a tremendous impact on the direction of the community here onwards, and we wish to make this into a permanent mode of communication soon.
This thread will always be listened to and responded to ASAP.
What to post here (not an exclusive list) :
- Complaints about the community experience (either about the platforms like discord/forum or other aspects as well)
- Problems that you have noticed happen to many others apart from you
- Your expectations from the RemNote Community.
- Your vision/wishlist for the community
- Your ideas to make the experience better
What not to post here :
- Feature requests for the RemNote product
- Bug reports for the RemNote product
- Account specific problems (kindly DM me or email the support for this)
One good example of what would be apt to share on this thread : Forum: Pinned List of Known Bugs & Popular Feature Recs (+ Bigger FAQ?)