CSS - I want to style the Slot rem in a template

I made a Template with slots. image

How can I make them not blue and italic? (I prefer not to have them look like hyperlinks…) I tried this but it didn’t work:

.rem[data-rem-tags~="slot"]

You can try this code…

[data-rem-tags~="template-slot"] > .rem-reference {
 	color: black;
 	font-style: normal;
 }

Perfect-o! Thanks TaQuangKhoi!

I realize that they are descriptors. Still, I rarely click on them for that purpose and so non-blue is better for me.

I notice that the text is still italic, in the text-object-style that follows. What is the CSS tag for that?

I tried
[data-rem-tags~=“template-slot”] .rem-reference, [data-rem-tags~=“template-slot”] .rem-reference *, [data-rem-tags~=“template-slot”] .rem-reference + * , [data-rem-tags~=“template-slot”] .rem-text {
color: #669;
font-weight: bold !important;
font-style: normal !important;
}

but none of those changed the text which follows a slot.

Here is a more elaborate example:

[data-rem-container-tags~="metadata"] .rem-button__container { visibility: hidden; }
[data-rem-container-tags~="metadata"] .rem-text { 
  font-size: 12px; color: gray;
  line-height: 19px;
  padding: 0 !important;
}
[data-rem-container-tags~="metadata"] .rem-text .descriptor_rem_type,
[data-rem-container-tags~="metadata"] .rem-text .descriptor_rem_type * {
  color: black;
  font-style: normal;
  font-weight: 500;
}
[data-rem-container-tags~="metadata"] .rem-text .separator-symbol {
  font-size: 0;
  padding: 0;
}
[data-rem-container-tags~="metadata"] .rem-text .separator-symbol.descriptor_rem_type:before {
  font-size: 12px;
  content: ": ";
  font-weight: 500;
}

Hmm, somehow this doesn’t seem to work for me. I toggle it on/off in my CSS and nothing changes either way. Hmmm.

@M_Young Oops, I sometimes forget on which server I’m on. :sweat_smile: On our development server data-rem-container-tags are already fixed. It will work in the v1.5 update I think.

Keep in mind that they aren’t just italic, but are, in fact, Descriptors by default. See