Daily notes were created even if I already created one

I have a problem with RemNote. I use it interchangeably on different devices (iOS as web app installed locally, OSX as a native app, on Android as a native app).

The problem: I’m using ALT+D to jump to/create a daily note. Some time ago it worked as expected taking me to already created daily note when I created it before. Right now in some cases, it created a fresh new note instead of going to an already created one.

Don’t know what’s the reason…

I see that the probability of such behavior gets higher when I put some content inside the note. I usually create nodes from the auto-filled template tag.

Any ideas?

The described behavior is really annoying because I used it quite frequently during the day. Now it’s not usable anymore pissing me off btw :wink:

Please help!

Small update! I see that daily document is losing it’s ability to being recognized as “Today’s daily note” when I attach tag to it (and some nodes were created due to the Auto fill template tag functionality).

After few time I see something like this:

Hey guys! This is really annoying behavior and experiencing it almost all the time when I set remnote aside and got back to it makes me really confused… Does anybody experiencing it? Everyday I create several instances of daily note but only the first one has references in it from other rems.

Anyone from Remnote team is willing to help me with it?

I think you shouldn’t type a space after the date name and shouldn’t make it bold or italic…
:x:image:arrow_left:

So far so good - this day it worked but… I’ll test it in few next days and confirm it.

Thanks!

1 Like

YEP! I can confirm that problem is solved! That was not so obvious but next time it happens - I’ll have it in my mind.

Thanks for help!

1 Like