Dark theme(Dracula colors)

disclaimer

am new in CSS so you may face a couple of bugs and also I got inspiration from other themes

Images

to install Visit this

14 Likes

Screen Shot 2021-02-17 at 3.58.43 AM

when using ‘Add Alias’, it shows white font on white background :sweat:
and also ‘Split or Merge Cloze’

Oh sorry bro I am new in Css I will fix it ASAP

1 Like

Thanks for making this nice dark theme.
I had two issues which I will mention below

1. Background of Thought trails is white when this theme is used. Hence the text is not visible until I hover over each text.
  2. Colour of the external links is little too much on the dark side of blue. So it becomes difficult to read against the dark background of the theme. Is it possible to make it little lighter? Or could you guide me so that I can change it for myself in the custom css.

Thanks for the feedback I will fix this ASAP

Fixed all bugs except the thinking trial it was very buggy

3 Likes

Thanks for the rapid fixes. Now it looks much better now. :+1:

If you are interested, you can try out some good theme (palettes) of TiddlyWiki as shown in this file. Not all are good. But I really like some of these palettes.I am trying to make some of them work with remnote. Since I am not a programmer, it takes a lot of time to do it.

1 Like

I will take a look at it :heart:

1 Like

this looks awesome!! can’t wait to try it out

2 Likes

Thanks, but the /h3 is quite bigger then /h2 it’s kinda confusing :slight_smile:
but nice work

Love this theme! Is there any way to disable the indentation that happens to the beginning of the line when selecting and working in a rem? Also, is there a way to make the cloze underline closer to the cloze term, as it runs into the next line’s text sometimes.