Data security in synced remnote graphs

Hi, I understand that remnotes has a strong,vocal and easy to understand privacy policy - much better than compared to its peers.

Does remnotes have a data security wiki too like notions Notion – The all-in-one workspace for your notes, tasks, wikis, and databases.

However the data on remnotes is extremely sensitive for me if leaked, and i wanted to know what are data security measures taken by remnotes to prevent a data breach or leak from their servers - during all stages like data transfer,processing,backups etc?Any major upgrades wrt this you plan to implement in the next 6 months?

Also what are major data security measures that remnotes lacks?
Have their been any instances of data compromise in the past?
Is remnotes audited by a 3rd party firm?

How does remnotes on the whole compare with new age tools like roam or notion for this? And with industry giants like google docs?

PS - I am aware that the local only databases of remnotes are very secure - i appreciate them very much but for me personally they are not a solution because they are limited to my laptop only

For example Roam Sex Ed is a good analysis of data security at roam, Something similar about remnotes would be amazing

Concerns with Monodbatlas Is MongoDB Safe to Use? | SecureCoding.com
remnotes result not encouraging at Mozilla Observatory and https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/analyze.html?d=remnote.io&latest