Desktop APP support check update

Hi Developers

As desktop version sometimes cannot get the newest version, could you add a button for manually check update?

It will normally check for update too when you exit and relaunch the app. Which is what I did today.

Thanks. As I have a poor network, I got the updates very late. Also I want to keep at certain version, as I am afraid the new version may have some issue. So I suggest the desktop version have a config for auto update or not.

1 Like

That is a fair standard to expect, to want to control the version you need. Hopefully as they can continue to polish the app to a stable form, details like these are also taken note of as well.

I cannot get the current 1.3 update (see RemNote Update v1.3 - YouTube ) on the RemNote desktop app. It doesn’t fetch the latest version automatically and there is no way to manually check for updates (as it is standard in many popular desktop apps), so I can’t know if this is due to the new version not being available yet or if there is something wrong with the automatic update.

Are you using mac desktop app? If so, the latest version is not ready for deployment yet… till the team sort it out.

Yes, I just suggested the Team to add a button for manually update as there are so many issues in last updates.