Do you use the "Easy" button

I ask this because I do not not (to the ease hell issues). I have been a Remnote user for half a year now, and as my studying requirements change (focusing on longer term retention and covering more material as well) it seems like the use of the Easy button will be required. I have thought about using Conaanan’s settings from Anki as they focus on the issues I have above. I am curious as to what others do and think about this issue. Thank you.

There’s not much point asking what others think, as it’s your memory you are testing on your flashcards. If you fall below 90% success in daily reviews, start hitting “hard” more, if you stay around 100%, start hitting “easy” more.

As a special case, if you populate the queue with actual notes as a writing inbox, “easy” is amost always what you want - enough time to let it simmer for elaboration during the first few goes, and an easy way to check for any references to add/refactor when it pops up after a while. If the note changes dramatically (e.g. turns into a keynote), hit “again” or disable practice by hitting f.

1 Like