Document appear in Draft even changed status to Finished

I changed document status to Finished. Once it went to under the Finished directory, but several of them came back to under the Draft directory even status is still “Finished”.
I can manually move them to “Finished” directory, but I have many documents. How can I select multiple documents and move back them to “Finished” directory?

I’ve also had the same issue for Pinned documents, as well as them appearing in both Draft and Pinned status simultaneously.

This shouldn’t be happening. They should only be appearing in any one of the three states - pinned, drafts or finished.
Can you guys try accessing the sidebar document, and then refreshing the search portals there?

If that doesn’t work, please try restoring the sidebar to it’s default using the button available at the top of the document.

Thank you for the advice.
But I cannot understand well about your advice.
Could you explain little more detail procedure about “accessing the sidebar document, and then refreshing the search portals there” ?
Also, I cannot find button for restoring sidebar at the top of document. Could you explain more detail about the location of the button?

Sorry about the instructions.
Can you try opening the search and type in document sidebar, and select the option pls. It would look like this :

Once inside, you can see three search portals. Try refreshing them. If that doesn’t fix things, please try

Thank you very much for the explanation!
I already manually transferred all remnotes.

And currently, status change works well.
But when I have the same symptom again, I will try the method.

Wonderful, let me know if you run into similar problems again. Closing the topic for now!