Does RemNote issue invoice

If I pay for a subscription, will I get an invoice with my name, address on it?

2 Likes

I received a receipt via email that has the last four digits of my credit card on it, as well as the amount and date paid, but not specifically my name or address.

1 Like

I would like to subscribe for life time version. But I need my full name and address on invoice for tax purpose. It’s important to me and hugely impacts my decision. Can you support me ? @Martin @mattygrov

If you send us an email with your full name, address, and email address associated with your account at support@remnote.io, we can generate an PDF invoice and send it to you. (Don’t buy yet; we’ll activate a special link for you when you send us the details.)

1 Like

Sure, I sent mail. Please check. Thanks!

1 Like

I saw this thread too late… I have already entered a lifelong relationship. I have sent an email to request a receipt, hopefully, you can still make something…

I just paid the lifelong fees, after I know the soon coming Huge Update. Would you please send me the invoice. Look forward the new features!

@Martin
I paid for the life-long learning membership (31/Dec) but have still not received the receipt - I also sent a follow-up email on 1/3 with address details etc to support@remnote.io and still haven’t received a response.

Email subject: Receipt for payment (Lifelong subscription $300)

I need the receipt to submit it for re-imbursement. Please would you have your support team contact me ? (Note that my forum id is not the same as my account id - I can provide my details via a direct message)

Thanks,

1 Like