Does RemNote Scheduler use "ease factor"?

Hello all !

For those of you using Anki on huge deck you might heard of the “Ease factor issue” when dealing with huge decks.
(more info : https://readbroca.com/anki/ease-hell/#:~:text=A%20card’s%20Ease%20Factor%20is,inherently%20different%20level%20of%20difficulty.&text=Anki%20updates%20the%20Ease%20Factor,Anki%20thinks%20that%20card%20is.)

I can see that this parameter is mentionned in the “Anki Scheduler” option but is there such a thing for the Remnote Globas Scheduler ?

I’m not a 100% sure, but seems related: Request For More SR Setting Options

You got it - the Anki-SM2 custom scheduler does use an Ease Factor, but the default scheduler doesn’t. For the Anki-SM2 scheduler, there might be the same “Ease Hell” risk - we’ll take a look into that. Thanks!

@Martin in Anki the ease hell issue is dealt with by being able to manually see the ease level of cards and with an add on called rememorize. Please replicate this for remnote because this is my biggest issue for using remnote long term for medical school.

Users, including myself, are not reliable in rating card difficulty. Therefore, there should be a manual intervention to deal with ease hell