Request For More SR Setting Options

Kindly add the options to modify Space Repetition settings similar to Anki’s as we have a better understanding/familiarisation with Anki’s options.
My request is to replicate all the options because of the availability of tutorials targeted to Anki’s options. Many users will be able to individualize the SR more adequately.
By having similar setting options, one can evade ‘EASE HELL’ by following the existing method.
For references here are the requested settings from Anki’s:

Thank You in advance!

They should also make the existing ones less confusing. It looks similar to anki and it’s even called anki sm-2 but you can’t just copy paste. For example the steps: In anki, the first interval is for when you click on again and the second interval is for when you click on good, in RemNote however the first interval is for good/hard meaning that copy pasting your steps from anki to remnote leads to different results. Or the fact that the graduating interval is missing. You can work around it by putting it as your last step but I didn’t realise that at first. I personally wasn’t aware of these things until today.

2 Likes