Export documents with format as seen in the app (for printing or other direct use) as a PDF

Option to print the opened Rem(s) like if it was a print screen shot, therefore maintaining the format (colors, highlights etc)

with an additional option to toggle the white theme ON, only for printing, keeping the dark theme in the RemNote workspace

I believe youā€™re trying to export something like a pdf which will retain the format of rems like it is inside RemNote. I hope you donā€™t mind me if I rename the post into something more accurate?:grin:

2 Likes

I have the same issue with formatting when printing / export to pdf no highlights are retained & bullet points for REM vanish.

Also when print / export to pdf with any image occlusions - only the blue mask square shows on the export / print not the whole image

Would be great if there was a feature to print a whole folder without having to drop down each individual REM & children as this has taken me hours, the app also gets very laggy

When printing, at least on Chrome for PC, just check the ā€œBackground graphicsā€ in the ā€˜More settingsā€™ menu in the print diaglog. The highlights and bullet points should show up

You can hit Ctrl+Shift+DownArrow to expand all descendants. You donā€™t have to click through one-by-oneā€¦

Haha yes Iā€™ve realised this nowā€¦
main issue now is when pressing command-shift-down you need to wait for everything to expand before printing/ exporting - for larger files this takes a long time :sweat_smile: