First medical workflow proposition

Hello everyone, I’m a belgian, french speaker, physiotherapy student.
I have used Remnote since the last 3 years to back up all of the content that I have crossed through my studies to make a deep learning tool mostly for my internships and post grade phase.

Basically I have 3 big documents. Anatomy, Pathology and Assessment.

Let’s start with Anatomy and Pathology which are the simpliest workflows.
I have made templates in the way of classical medical memory cards such as Netter’s cards eg.
Pathology template is made so:
epidemiology
etiology
physiopathology
semiology
clinical
additional examinations
differential diagnosis
prevention
traitment
evolution
complication

Anatomy (muscles)
insertions
actions
innervation
irrigation

I try to link to hyperlink every anatomical structures cited in pathology to the correct rem.

Also in pathology, I have classified all the pathos by physiotherapy famillies and one major which general pathology.

Cheers, and can’t wait to meet with the medical community on Remnote.

7 Likes

are you able to share your work

Will you please email me at gabrielnobles@yahoo.com? I am interested in sharing information.

Hey Jon, I am at the same point right now.
I am struggling to decide whether it makes sense to put “origin and insertion” in one descriptor or split them into two descriptors “origin” and “insertion”.
The advantage of the combination method is that no context gets lost. I guess it makes sense that origin and insertion always are testet in combination. However, there might be drawbacks when linking up rems later on. How do you think about “combining descriptors”?