Flashcard list rems showing more detail

Hi there,
When I make list rems on flashcards, it just asks the number but not the actual headline/title of that number. (ex. 1. Biceps brachii origin, showing up as just 1.) Is there a way to see what the number is asking not just the number?

Thank you!

That‘s because the flashcard is basically asking you what the first item of your list is. Could you maybe share a screenshot of the list rem you are working on so that I can help you create your card?

Thanks for the reply!

Here is what my rem is:

Here is what I want tested one at a time, “O”

Here is what my problem is, as it is showing up as only asking “1.”

Thanks!

I couldn’t figure out a way to really achieve this either. I think this needs some kind of new flashcard type for mnemonics. Usually people write their mnemoics as an extra card detail so you could try that for the time being or maybe try something like this instead:

Yeah, I’ve tried that and found that it was just too much information all at once for my preference, but also thought this would have been an easier way than breaking this one muscle down to different flashcards. I want to be able to find out which specific point I am struggling with for each muscle. I guess it’s not possible yet, I can just hope they add this feature in the future for more customizable list mnemonics. Thanks for trying! Let me know if there is any updates on this!

If you won’t be linking to those individual rem (or don’t mind creating a separate flashcard), you can achieve what you want with clozes, as described (don’t cloze the whole line)