Generating image occlusion on an ipad

I can’t seem to generate image occlusion on my iPad, I never have been able to. I always have to move a desktop to create them which is super inconvenient, anyone have this problem or figure out how to solve it?

If you’re using the touchscreen, this could be your issue: If you click on an image with your finger, you can't occlude · Issue #563 · remnoteio/remnote-issues · GitHub. If you don’t have an apple pencil, a mouse or a trackpad for the iPad, the workaround at the moment is to click on an image and then click on the x in the top right corner then on the image again, the x and so on until the option “generate image occlusion cards” appears:

it’s extremely inconsistent though so just give it a try but don’t waste too much time on this. The Apple pencil works a little better but trackpad or mouse should work fine as long as you don’t use the touchscreen because then it suddenly doesn’t work again.

Another issue happens to longer images: long images can‘t be occluded · Issue #521 · remnoteio/remnote-issues · GitHub I mentioned some workarounds on github

So yeah, image occlusion on iPad is pretty buggy to use if you don’t have a trackpad