"Hide all, test one" option disappears whenever i try to click on it

Hi guys. I have a problem that whenever i try to click on hide all test one option, the popup disappears :frowning: It occurs both on the desktop and web apps. I am using the newest 1.2.1 - beta release.

edit: whole popup with cloze options disappears of course, so the cloze option is now impossible to use :frowning:

Can you share a screenshot, please? I’m not sure what popup is closing.

FkBljzvwc0 881

Thanks. What browser is this on?

Browser: Google Chrome
Version: 89.0.4389.23
64 bit

I just double checked in both Chrome and Firefox again, and can’t reproduce this :confused:

1. Does this happen for all of your clozes, or only some?
  2. Are you able to click on the other things in that menu?
  3. Does anything change if you disable your custom CSS?
  4. Are you able to view the cards for this Rem by hovering over the icon at the bottom?

Hi Martin, Thanks for replying :slight_smile:

1. For me it happens on every cloze
  2. Yes, i am able to click for example on “merge clozes” button
  3. It does happen when I disable all custom css i use
  4. Yes, I am able to view these cards

I also tried this on both, safari, chrome, firefox and microsoft edge and it happens on every of these browsers

I’ve tested on Chrome on Windows, Mac, and Linux now and still can’t reproduce :laughing: . I’m not sure what’s wrong here! Is this working for anyone? That could help to triangulate the issue.

@Martin Maybe the issue is macOS? I’ve tried it on my windows laptop and it works! What OS do you use?

Maybe this issue only occurs on clozes that were made before the recent update. I don’t have any old clozes to test this though. But I can confirm that newly created clozes work as intended

I’m suggesting this btw because I’ve recently encountered something like that Generating image occlusion on an ipad

Hm, I just tested on both Safari and Chrome on Big Sur and High Sierra, and couldn’t reproduce. Does it happen for you in incognito on Chrome?

I wonder if I’m not understanding how you’re interacting with it? Are you just:

1. Clicking the “down arrow” symbol
  2. Hovering over the toggle

?

Yes, It Does happen on incognito. And also on recently generated clozes too :confused:
I just click the down arrow, and whenever I hover over the hide all test one button it disappears

I found a way to replicate this issue: You gotta indent the rem with the clozes twice

2 Likes

That is true! Tested this on my computer and that is the issue! Most of my rems are indented at least twice, so I didn’t see the problem as it was! Nice job @88DM88!

Nice! That reproduced it for me - thanks for finding that. Not sure why that would matter, but we’ll get it fixed.

1 Like