Get quizzed on the entire list, even if you don't know an item within it

As of now, if you’re getting quizzed on a list and click ‘I don’t know’ for any of the items, remnote will skip the remaining rems in the list and go onto the next rem to study.

I would like a way for me to be quizzed on the entire list, regardless of whether or not I know any rem in the list.

It is possible if you change just a few settings.
remnote forum

As you can see here that I have a Numbered list flashcard (Stages), with a children lists as well. If you look closely, you might appreciate dark indention line “Stages” and “Ischemia”, but not “Inflammation”. This dark line will give you a list flashcard and will always run in sequence. By default, if you indent a bullet from a Numbered list, the children list will also be a numbered list.
To change that, you need to hover your mouse over to the bottom editing pane, and you will see the options like this:remiremi .
(Note here that the bullet style chosen by default).

Now all you have to do is choose the first option (for ‘‘Normal Bullet’’ point) or any other depending on your choice (3rd is for ''Multiline Bullet", 4th is for “Document”, 5th is for “No Bullet”, and the last one is for a “To-Do Bullet”)

Screenshot 2020-10-09 160153
Ta-Da!! Your List is now a normal list!! Now it won’t show up as continuous cards!!