Graph not working

I’m still facing the issue, but I made an interesting observation.
When you first run the graph, nothing happens. It’s completely white. I have to either

• drag the center bar left or right (like Saurabh did)
  • or use the browser zoom in or out function
  • or change the window size

to actually bring the gear icon up.
But still, the graph doesn’t really show anything and I can’t change the settings.
Hoping for a quick fix!

Hmmm only you guys seem to be having this issue. Must be account specific for some reason. Do submit a support email, if you guys haven’t already, so that it can be tracked by Martin.

Okay, I’ll do that then!

Did it get fixed for any of you? I’ve also had this issue for a while now, I think during my pro trial it worked for a moment but then it went back to not working. It doesn’t really bother me though because I don’t have much use for the graph view but I’m still curious.

Same broken condition as it was last time, nothing to update

There was a fix made for this, but clearly it looks like there is something else that’s wrong. I have reopened the issue and given it a higher priority. Apologies for the delay.

You can follow the updates here : Graph view is completely empty no matter what the document is · Issue #834 · remnoteio/remnote-issues · GitHub

every rem I click to view Graph just respond me : Document Deleted This document does not exist.

could you please help to solve this problem?

Assuming, that you are using the windowed panes lab feature, that issue is already known and can be solved by deactivating windowed panes again.

2 Likes

i am experiencing the same problem as @Saurabh_Joshi
Unable to see Graph view

Windows 7, 64 bit

kindly deactivate the labs feature and try again pls

Still Same issue- Blank Pane
Both in Browser -Chrome and Desktop App

This is a major problem. I am facing the exact same issue as @Saurabh_Joshi and @Vinod_vinz. Not only is Graph View not loading anywhere (see Image), but also when I got to the ‘Graph View’ Option under ‘Knowledge Base’ in Settings - It shows ‘Document Deleted’, as it does in @Vinod_vinz 's case.

Can you give an update on what’s happening with this bug?

1SO8RhanhsCQJMsUKdKvYtJrjE.png)

Just to make things more interesting, I’ll note that I can see the graph at the “local” level but when I try to view the one at the knowledge base/account level I get the document deleted error, same as @Vinod_vinz does.

@Vinod_vinz did you disable the multiple window panes in the labs setting? I can still see that the panes are activated in your pictured.

Currently the graph view isn’t supported in the multiple windows view (it’s still in beta)

@Soham_Chakraborty and @dubclipper could you guys check this out as well? Please deactivate the feature and then try the graph view again please

multiple window panes in the labs setting in

Browser(disabled only) : No changes
Desktop App (Now disabled) - No Changes

thanks for reverting back on this. I will certainly take this issue up with the team, as it looks like it hasn’t been completely fixed.

Ditto that. All Lab’s items are disabled – no effect.

Have disabled multiple windows pane in the labs setting, its the same situation as @Vinod_vinz. No graph view available still. Please update us about the status of this bug.

Seeing Errors (Document Deleted and/or 404 Page Not Found) upon opening the Graph View from Settings → Account is tracked here: Graph missing: This document does not exist. · Issue #1191 · remnoteio/remnote-issues · GitHub

This seems to be widespread.
Graph View from the Search Portal Menu and the Document Menu should still be accessible.

Not sure if they are exactly the same issue since some see a blank Graph page while others see an error.