GTD (Getting Things Done) workflow/templates?

Has anyone tried to implement a GTD workflow using RemNote and have screenshots or templates they are willing to share?

I just started playing around with implementing a GTD-based workflow. I created a Projects document, and am using various GTD tags (e.g., # waiting for, # someday/maybe, # reference, etc.) for non-actionable items, and using the todo powerup and daily document powerup for next actions and time-specific actions, respectively. Still in the process of figuring out how to organize contexts for next actions, and figuring out how I will get into the habit of actually looking through daily documents to make sure I don’t miss time-sensitive tasks. I appreciate any tips you all have!

The queries aren’t in, so your options are limited at the moment. That said, you can: prefix all tags that have to do with todos with a special character to easily navigate them; colour those tags to your preference (perhaps red for long-term or difficult etc.); use an emoji to function as a tag; pull a subsection of those tags into one or separate search portals in your inbox rem.

I have not drilled much enough on GTD in remnote, but used omnifocus (a well-known GTD app) for several years.
As far as I know, in an easy-to-use GTD app or system:

• tasks (or lists) should be connected with dates and other tags(such as places, people). This is a key point.
  • tasks had better be organized hierarchically (which means one task could be breakdown into several smaller tasks, an idea similar to project management.)
  • tasks should be filtered by dates, tags, parents task, or any words. This is also a key point.
  • The GTD system should be almost always in your reach. It should run on your home computer, your office computer, and your mobile device, everywhere and anytime. Again a key point.

Days before, I tried to built an GTD system in obsidian (I am a new user) and it works well. A plugin call Tasks helps a lot. By the way, there are many good plugins for obsidian, due to open source.

At present, it seems not easy to do GTD management in remnote. But remnote could be your amazing learning assistant.

Do the job with the right tool.