Hierarchy Trouble

Hey guys! Getting full into the process of creating in Remnote. I’m a nursing student and wanted to create a list with directions and sub directions. I can’t seem to get it to work. The subquestion shows up as an answer. What am I doing wrong here? I’ve changed the subquestion to bullet points, used lists, no bullet, every option I can see. Thanks for any help.

You aren’t doing anything wrong, that’s just how RemNote currently handles subquestions. It’s been requested in the past for these subquestions to not appear on the flashcard of their parent and instead have their own flashcard but to this day, this hasn’t been added yet. My personal workaround is to not use the indention for subquestions and instead make a separate flashcard for that. So for your example I would create the question “Why is warm water used for colostomy irrigation?” below that list. There are other workarounds but I don’t exactly know how they work.

Here’s a related thread Multi-line flash card within a multi-line flashcard

Thank you so much. I’ve had Remnote for a while but first time implementing more detailed notes. Thank you!!