How do I shift or reorder a bullet point / rem up or down within the same page in iPad with apple pencil?

How do I shift or reorder a bullet point / rem up or down within the same page in iPad with apple pencil? Thanks fo your help.

Does dragging the bullet point and dropping it somewhere else work?

I found a partial solution to this issue. From the dropdown menu on each rem, is an option to choose a parent rem. This enabled me to move REMs around within a page as a child to another rem. I still am unable to reorder REM’s if they are all at the same outer indentation level within a page, using onscreen keyboard and pencil .,

I’m also having this issue. Thanks for sharing your work around.

Doesn’t seem to. When I touch and hold the bullet point with the pencil, it doesn’t lift up and doesn’t get dragged to the new region (as the pencil would elsewhere such as workflowy). If I drag the pencil anyway subsequently, I just get the “scribble” feature of the Apple Pencil on display. Not sure what I ought to do instead.

Hi Brindha, I just jumped from Workflowy to Remnotes on iPad. I had a question if you could please answer. Is there a way to create flashcards for notes that are in the children node? For ex, in Workflowy, I have questions in parent node and corresponding answers in the child node. Now, in remnote, do I need to put the content of child in the parent node so as to make a flashcard?