How to duplicate or copy a document

What’s the easiest way to duplicate or copy a RemNote document? I don’t see an option to do so.

Select all the rem and ctrl+c to copy, then ctrl+v to paste in the new place, as usual. Depending on your usage, you may want to use a portal instead to be able to access the same rem from a different place.

that way isnt a proper form to do it. the links are gone, the format too… sometimes its difficult to do it because Remnote struggles copying more than one rem

we need an option like “duplicate” that does it perfectly…

Thanks for your comments, much appreciated!

For newbies… copying a document from within the document is not an intuitive process. Scroll down to what I call the references section and find the location of the document (or remnote as a document). Select the document/remnote and copy and paste. It would be great to have an option to copy or duplicate a document from within the document itself instead of having to find it in the references section at the bottom of the screen. I intuitively go to the ellipsis (three dots) at the top-right-hand corner of the screen and look for such an option there.