How to export entire knowledge base

How do I export/backup my entire knowledge base instead of just individual rems and their children? There is no option for entire knowledge base in my export menu. I tried clicking on each of the export options, but couldn’t find the option to export the entire knowledge base.

browser: Chrome

When you go to the export menu of a document, you will only see options for that document. To export the whole database, you need to go to settings → account → export and backup. Here you will find the additional option of a full backup:

2020-11-24_17-28

Thank you. I did go through the settings>export and backup, but got confused because the text and markdown options show the latest document in the text box and only export that one. So, I wasn’t sure if the JSON exported the entire knowledge base. Thank you for clarification.
P.S (I thought a few weeks ago I saw a radio button for choosing the entire knowledge base under the text/markdown textbox, but couldn’t find it now).

You could be right, it might have looked different a few weeks ago. I think there were some updates for the export menu :slight_smile:
I am glad the issue could be solved. I wish you all the best!