How to show full breadcrumbs on document view?

Hi, is it possible to display the full breadcrumb path to the rem or document I’m zoomed? That used to be the way before 1.4, but now there is only one line and often it don’t display the full path:

Now is very difficult to go up the path or clearly see where I’m working (I tend to do very deep hierarchies)

Thanks!

Try this. :stuck_out_tongue:

.document-header-top-bar > div {
    overflow-x: auto;
}

Thanks, @Browneyedsoul! It’s better, but I still would like if it could have more lines, so I don’t have to scroll all the way to go to the parent (or go to the title and use the keyboard shortcut).

Here is another one.
Maybe you are happy with this code

.document-header-top-bar {
	height: fit-content;
}
.document-header-top-bar > div > div {
	flex-wrap: wrap;
}

Thanks! In this case, it shows the parent rem, right? That’s very useful, indeed. I’ll leave it like that for now and see how it works for me. I really appreciate it!

Fantastic! Thanks again!

add this code will display all path, looks like ugly but effective

.document-header-top-bar .flex {display:inline;}

This is actually what i was originally looking for, although the option to only display the top line and then the direct parent seems less ugly indeed. I will try both and see what fits better. Thanks a lot, @Deng!

Hello, after adding that to my custom css, nothing had changed. Is there anything wrong with the action?

The problem is It can work inside a screen, However it does not work on windowed panes

Hi @enthusiastic great point
I made a solution for the windowed panes

/* Multi Line Breadcrumbs */
	.document-header-top-bar {
		height: fit-content;
	}
	.document-header-top-bar > div > div {
		flex-wrap: wrap;
		overflow-wrap: normal;
	}	
	.document-header-top-bar .flex-nowrap {flex-wrap: wrap;}
	.document-header-top-bar .flex {display: inline;}

Umm, I don’t really know how to code. Can u please explain, exactly where to add this code ?

Check this thread first! :grinning:

So nice of you! The windows pane works, really amazing CSS.